Cloud Data Integration in Healthcare
Healthcare organizations are increasingly looking to compete on the basis of value, which requires access to, and analysis of, data from across the enterprise - whether on-premise or hosted in the cloud. The challenge will be to build data management systems and architecture that enable the transition to new cloud applications while, at the same time, speeding the delivery of trusted data to fuel business processes, applications, and analytics across the organization.
Cloud Data Integration enables payers and providers to manage this transition.
Join Krishna Kodeboyena of Logan Data as he walks through the technology, tools, and techniques to achieve Cloud Data Integration.
- How does Cloud Data Integration compare to traditional Data Integration?
- How do healthcare organizations achieve Cloud Data Integration?
- How do organizations integrate on-premise and cloud-hosted data?
- What is "integration Platform as a service" (iPaas)?
- Krishna Kodeboyena, Data Integration Expert